Valentine’s Day 2020 FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions that govern this promotion:
All free gifts are subjected to availability.
- The free gift cannot be substituted for any other item.
- The free gift is sent with your order
- This offer is only available on orders placed here on our website, www.fragrancefind.co.za
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website.
- Only one free gift per order.
- The free gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order.
- If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned.
- This promotion or offer is valid within the dates as stated on the relevant page
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Fragrancefind is final.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Please note that the gifts are mostly 100ml’s and unboxed
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Fragrancefind.
By using the Fragrancefind website you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions regarding the conduct of parties accessing or using the Fragrancefind website to trade and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please note that should you not agree to the terms and conditions stated below, you may not use the Fragrancefind website.
The site is managed in the Republic of South Africa and promotes the sale of various branded Fragrance lines. Purchases made from the site are subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. By shopping or browsing on this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Agreement, and the other policies displayed on this site.
The Fragrancefind website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Fragrancefind.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
By visiting the Fragrancefind website site on the Internet you agree that using this service is entirely at your own risk. The site and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis and Fragrancefind makes no representations or warranties of any kind.
The Information expressed and displayed on this site should not be regarded as the opinion of Fragrancefind. Potential clients are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information displayed on this site or the sale of various International Branded product lines, to the full extent permissible by South African law. Fragrancefind, its directors, employees, suppliers or service providers disclaims all representations including the accuracy of content or information, products or services.
Fragrancefind does not guarantee that the services provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website, its servers or e-mails sent from Fragrancefind are free from viruses.
Fragrancefind, their directors, members, employers, employees and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense which may be suffered.
By accepting the terms and conditions you indemnify Fragrancefind from any loss or damage suffered, including without limitation in respect of any claim or demand by any third party by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any family member, agent or representative acting on your behalf in connection with transactions concluded.
“Fragrancefind’s” liability whether in contract or delict arising from any breach of any obligation in terms of this Agreement, negligence or otherwise shall not exceed at any time more than the monetary value of the items purchased with regards to any dispute.
The Fragrancefind website and all communications and transactions concluded using the website, are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Invitation to do business
The products which are displayed on the Fragrancefind website is seen as an invitation to do business with Fragrancefind. Transactions are only confirmed when Fragrancefind has accepted your transaction and the acceptance is communicated to you via email.
The price of any products sold through Fragrancefind including shipping costs shall be relayed to you at the time of your order. By visiting the Fragrancefind website you agree that the terms and conditions will be applicable to all further transactions and website visits.
Cancelled orders and unwanted goods
You have 7 days, from the “day after” the goods were received under the Distance Selling Act to cancel your order. The goods must be returned to us in the same condition as what they were dispatched, complete with all packaging and in a re-saleable state. On collection, the goods remain your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us.
A Cancellation or Return of any unwanted orders/items incur a 15% handling fee to cover processing/handling and courier fees.
If an unwanted product is returned in exchange of a different product the customer will be charged or refunded any price difference less the collection and return courier fees.
When a user visits Fragrancefind or sends e-mails to Fragrancefind, you are consenting in communicating with us electronically. Fragrancefind will then communicate with you via e-mail, kindly do ensure that we have your correct e-mail address.
When purchasing products, you are required to provide Fragrancefind with complete and accurate information about yourself and you agree that the information provided to Fragrancefind is correct. Purchasing from Fragrancefind is restricted to persons over the age of 18.
Free and Non-Free Email Accounts
Please note that without a valid and correct email address/account, you will not be able to purchase products displayed on the Fragrancefind website with a credit card.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change these conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
2. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
1. Paygate process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents, and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate Paygate to obtain confidential information.
2. Paygate is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Paygate Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
3. This Merchant being Fragrancefind does not have any access to your credit card details.
4. Paygate continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions on the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
With regards to all competitions hosted by Fragrancefind via our official Facebook business page, the following terms and conditions apply:
- All competition entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Only South African citizens who are of age will be eligible to win any prizes offered by Fragrancefind.
- The selected winners of Fragrancefind promotions are final. In the event of a selected winner not coming forward to claim their prize within 5 working days, a new winner will be drawn and announced.
- All Fragrancefind promotions and or competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.
These lucky draws are open to all South African residents.
Customers can only enter our lucky draw once.
Each Lucky Draw entry form must be completed in full. Any incomplete entry will be disqualified.
Fragrancefind, have the right to electronically publish the winner’s names.
Winners will be notified via e-mail, and prizes will be couriered to their physical addresses.
Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
Customers are to abide by the rules and regulations stated by the organiser. In case of dispute, the organiser’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.